This release only exists, because we’re planning to rewrite parts of the back-end and to switch to the XMPP client library “gloox” and we didn’t want to write things as avatars twice, so we’re doing a non-only-bug-fix-release now and then we’ll start to work on the rewrite and profiles with avatars. Because rewrite + new features are a bit more work, the release probably will take longer than wanted, as the 0.2 release.
- RosterPage: Clear TextFields after closing AddContactSheet (#106) (JBB)
Unused back-end features:
- RosterController: Save lastMessage for each contact (#108) (LNJ)
- Add database versioning and conversion (#110) (LNJ)
- Database: Add new roster row
- CMake: Add feature summary (#109) (LNJ)